Base for a child seat
ISOFIX is the international standard for attachment points for child safety seats in passenger cars. The product has been produced in compliance with special quality standards and meets the highest safety standards defined by the regulation ECE R 44/04 for child safety seats.
Vennici base has been tested and approved for use in connection with the following child seats (these pro dusts are labelled with ISOFIX symbol):
- Venicci, group 0 (10 kg)
- Venicci, group 0+ (up to 13 kg)
Isofix – advantages
- You can attach the car seats to the Base in a split second
- Solid and permanent connection between the car seat and the car body
- Extendable support leg suitable for all cars
- Stability guards provide reduced movement of the car seat on the base
- Easy installation uses Isofix attachment point for top rate safety
- This is a universal base which should work with 90% of cars but it hasn’t been tested with every car for compatibility.
- Foot prop.
- Button for adjusting the foot prop.
- Button for adjusting the position of the base.
- Child seat release buton.
- Fastened / unfastened display.
- Block release buton.
- Press frame.
- Anchorage points for anchoring the child seat.
- Catch Arm Hook.
- Button releasing the Catch Arm Hook.
- Fastened / unfastened display of the anchorage.
- Lower cover.
- Upper cover.
- Seat belt guide slots.
- Mounting bars.