Venicci Tinum Competition – terms and conditions
Please note that these are the T&Cs to enter the competition. Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize is as follows: 2in1 Venicci Tinum Camo Grey travel system. There will be one winner who will the above prize.
- The promoter is Venicci.
- Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
- To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to be a participant of The Baby Show [email protected] 30.10.2020 – 01.11. A participant will need to fill a form where he will need to share the details and answer the question: – Tell us where and why would you love to take your baby for the first holiday?
- Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Venicci.
- There will be one winner, chosen by members of Venicci team. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified no later than 14 days after the competition has closed. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of receiving the notification, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose an alternative winner (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
- The prize draw period will commence on 30.10.2020 and end at 01.11.2020. Entries must be received by no later than midnight on the closing date. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
- Entries from UK mainland addresses only. Resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland). There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners agree to participate in all required publicity.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.